Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Counting Down!

Once again, I'll be heading up to Paris, Kentucky to visit my brother and his family.....and the visit once again just happens to coincide with the Rolex Kentucky Three Day Event.  Sneaky, aren't I?

It will feel like "old home" week, because my former partner in crime, Donna, will be once again joining me.

I'm UBER excited to meet my new great niece and nephew (and to see my "old" great nephews....as well as the rest of the family).

And, of course, I cannot wait to cheer for the FANTASTIC riders.  THREE women from TX:  Ellen Doughty-Hume, Julie Norman, and Angela Grzywinski.  GO TEXAS WOMEN!

Other women I will be cheering for:  Jessica Phoenix, who is just an all-around nice person.  Courtney Cooper, who took major time to show me some fabulous horses.

I simply LOVE watching William Fox-Pitt.  And I will once again be cheering for former Texan, Will Faudree!

I'll do my best to keep up this year.  It'll be hard--SO MANY people to see/things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment